Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Months


It's going by so fast.  I spent part of the morning looking through our first pictures of Colby and it's hard to believe my little boy who was all eyes in the beginning is now this rolly-polly little man with dimples on every joint.  He started flirting with the women in my church (to the point where one husband felt the need to inform Colby that his wife was already taken :) ) and babbles long stories to me when he should be sleeping.


He rolled over last month from front to back, spurred on solely by his hatred of "tummy time" and I don't think he'll ever find the motivation to reverse the process.  


All signs indicate that teeth will be coming shortly.  Colby has taken to gumming everything he can get his chubby hands on and drooling so much that a bib is now a mandatory accessory.



Colby showing off his new trick for the camera.


Now if he would only start sleeping through the night, my life would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment