Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Little Things

  • Colby 
    • "Silly goosey"
    • "You're not there at the cafeteria, so I get to eat what I want!"
Colby received the "something to hoot about" award for being the most improved. He is rocking this school year.
One of Colby's homework assignments was to disguise his turkey before Thanksgiving. Naturally Alice wanted to join in the fun. Their turkeys are pretending to be Angry Birds. 
  • Alice
    • Whenever she's excited about something she yells, "Wah-hoo!"
Alice's preschool art project (she's a rooster)
  • Claire
    • Came up this morning with the book, Corduroy, saying, "Is a puppy! Meow, meow!"
    • "Bye! Bye!" --What Claire says when she wants me to leave so she can do something she's not supposed to do  
Someone learned a new trick
Alice decided we needed a spur of the moment tea party
I love how she sweetly reminds me to put away the to-do list to make time for fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment