We had Colby's best friend, Justin, over for a play date. We just found out they're moving back to Michigan and we're going to miss their family so much. Three years isn't long enough for friends like these.
Colby had the flu and missed his last week of school. Star Wars comic books helped make a lousy week a little more bearable.
- Robb told Colby that bella means beautiful. "We have three bellas in our family...They're bellas and we're fellas!"
- "Do you want to watch a YouTube video on how to teach little sisters to play Mario Kart Wii?"
I wanted to help the kids understand the difference between cities and states, so we made a map of our town and talked about how there are lots of cities in each state, and lots of states in our country. Then we checked out google maps. I'm not sure they got the point, but we had fun.Alice speaks
- "Pretty princesses don't clean up 'cause they're too busy dancing. They have to do everything pretty, They don't do projects...except exciting projects."
- "Here's a hat to wear at our tea party so you don't get food on your head. I don't need a hat because only grown ups get food on their heads, not kids."
- To me after I didn't clear my dishes "When you don't clear your dishes it means that you're a kid."
Claire and the double-crown she insisted on wearing
Claire's new words
- "Ahh dah"= all done
- "Wha-dis" while pointing her finger= what's this?
- She signs more when we ask to say please and yesterday when we asked her to say please (instead of screeching) she only had one hand free, so she improvised. She made a fist and lightly punched herself in the face.