Monday, December 2, 2013

Twenty-Six

My birthday was low-key and wonderful. Robb came home early to make our weekly OB appointment (the doctor said last week he expected the baby to come in the next 7-10 days and this week he told me there was a 50/50 chance she'd come before my next appointment...I think he's starting to lose confidence) and then after presents, we dropped Colby off at the Halls' and headed out for dinner at Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink.
I love hanging out with him
We had fried stuffed squash blossoms for the first time (yum) and a pizza that was half crimini mushroom (also yum) and half yukon gold potato and pecorino (interesting, but difficult to eat). The building used to be a mortuary that they renovated (lots of gorgeous brick and vaulted window frames) and we'll definitely go again. 
Then we came home, collected my sweet baby boy and downed one third of a cheesecake with some friends in our neighborhood. Perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment