Sunday, September 8, 2013

Enough

It's been a long first week here in Tucson. We're in a hotel until our house closes (and there is the ever present worry that our disorganized lender won't finish his part of the paperwork in time to close on Tuesday) full of microwavable meals, trips up and down the elevator, spotty internet, pool time, and laps around the building. I was feeling a little stir-crazy today. I want to move in and begin the process of turning Tucson into home (and I desperately miss my kitchen). Then I came across this quote:

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough"

And I realized as I listened to my boys giggle while Robb tossed Colby onto a pile of pillows and I felt Alice gently kicking from inside, that what I have right now is enough...in fact, it's more.

And then Colby gave me his second and third unsolicited kisses (Robb got the first). I'm still glowing a little from those.  

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I hope by now it's all signed and sealed and that you have your kitchen :) I'm so excited you're having a girl!!! So are we!!! Yay for girls :)

    ReplyDelete